Founded in 2009,
Maison Julien Fournié is one of the sixteen fashion Houses in the world
to benefit from the Haute Couture label in the world.
All the looks from the latest First Love collection
To find all the playful spirit of Haute Couture, Julien Fournié chooses a deliberately positive theme and celebrates love. He offers a hyper-colored collection, as far from bombastic aesthetics as from puritanical attitudes or minimal looks.
This revival of fun, Julien Fournié celebrates it in a resolutely digital aesthetic, integrating the nostalgia for the video games he was playing as a teenager with real models in virtual sets to put the spotlight on glamorized avatars, slender superheroines and mythical female figures inspired by cartoons.
Behind the scenes of Maison Julien Fournié
- Cannes Film Festival 2022 Oum in Julien Fournié Haute Couture
- Cannes 2022 : Déborah François in Julien Fournié
- Michaela Tomanova in Julien Fournié for a ball at the Château de Versailles
- Cannes 2022 Sylvie Tellier in Julien Fournié
- What makes a good PUBG Mobile brand collaboration?
- Julien Fournié : a playful spirit, glamorised avatars
- Champs Elysées, the temple of fashion
- Mermaid Dream from First Love Haute Couture collection
- Erminie Blondel in Julien Fournié Haute Couture at the Madeleine Church in Paris
- Julien Fournié gives a facelift to Haute Couture
- Julien Fournié on International Digital Fashion Week season 4
- Adriana Karembeu in Julien Fournié Haute Couture at Dominique Ouattara’s solidarity gala
Receive the newsletter and get a sneak preview of our new collections and special events.
Visit our online shop for luxury bags and accessories.