Like every year-end, VALIUM’s appointment with Haute Couture returns: dreamy dresses that accompany us in these last days of the holiday season. Gold, silver and high-impact colors predominate; maxi volumes alternate with silhouettes that glide over the body, and lengths differ: skimming hemlines are flanked by mini ones, but invariably declined in high preciousness versions.
Come ogni fine anno, torna l’appuntamento di VALIUM con l’Haute Couture: abiti da sogno che ci accompagnano in questi ultimi giorni di festa. L’oro, l’argento, i colori di forte impatto predominano; i maxi volumi si alternano a silhouette che scivolano sul corpo e le lunghezze si differenziano: agli orli rasoterra si affiancano quelli mini, ma immancabilmente declinati in versioni ad alto tasso di preziosità.
Julien Fournié creates custom-made Haute Couture dresses for its clients. It offers a range of luxury bags and accessories.
Founded in 2009 in Paris, the Julien Fournié House is one of only sixteen houses in the world to have obtained the Haute Couture label.
Maison Julien Fournié is more than a fashion brand, it’s a luxury experience that transcends trends and seasons. With its commitment to excellence and innovation, Julien Fournié continues to redefine the world of Haute Couture and luxury.
Founded in 2009 by Julien Fournié, Maison Julien Fournié creates custom-made haute couture garments for its clients.
With over twenty collections, Julien Fournié has created a recognizable and well-known style. He creates Haute Couture wedding dresses, Haute Couture evening dresses, Haute Couture tuxedo, Haute Couture ceremony dresses, Haute Couture gown… He is able to cater to this particularly demanding clientele in terms of creativity, quality and service to create Haute Couture outfits.
Julien Fournié’s creations are intended for a very high-end clientele. Theses clients seek the uniqueness of the garment. They want a personalized service and a privileged relationship with the couturier.
Julien Fournié has become a “guest member” in the official calendar of Haute Couture runway shows in 2011. This marked a first step in aknowledging Julien Fournié as a promising new brand in the circle of grand couturiers.
Since January 2017, following the sponsorship of the Chambre Syndicale, the French Ministry of Industry has granted Julien Fournié the Haute Couture label. This means that the Julien Fournié fashion house has joined an exclusive club of only sixteen names in the ultra-luxury world.
While respecting the tradition of Haute Couture, Julien Fournié has also forged new partnerships with high-tech giants such as Dassault Systèmes Apple and Tencent.
Julien Fournié was thus able to digitize the creation, design and personalization of his dresses. He is one of the rare designers of Haute Couture to master the new digital tools. Julien Fournié has introduced a new process in which clients are not just spectators of the creative process. They have become actors in the unique experience of creating a garment wherever they are.
Since December 2020, Julien Fournié has been developing a line of luxury bags and accessories. At first, the idea was to offer handbags seen in Julien Fournié Haute Couture shows and reserved, until then, for Haute Couture clients.
Since then, Julien Fournié has created new luxury bags ranging from evening clutches to tote bags and handbags becoming one of the most exclusive luxury handbags brands.
For the time being, these new luxury bags, Monogrammed bags and totes, clutches are exclusively available on the online boutique of the House.
In 2022, Julien Fournié has launched few pieces of jewelry sold on his online store.
Julien Fournié On Line Boutique
- Exceptional quality: Julien Fournié bags are made from high-quality materials. They’re built to last, which means you won’t have to worry about replacing them frequently.
- Unique design: Julien Fournié is known for its innovative and unique designs. When you buy one of his bags, you can be sure you’re carrying something unique. Julien Fournié bags are elegant and stylish. They can add a touch of sophistication to any outfit.
- Investment: Although Julien Fournié bags may be more expensive than mass-market brand bags, they are an excellent investment. They retain their value over time and may even become more valuable.
- Exclusivity: Julien Fournié bags are often produced in limited quantities, which means you’ll be one of the few to own a special bag.
- Brand story: Julien Fournié is a renowned French couturier and member of the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture. When you buy one of his bags, you’re buying a piece of French fashion history.
- Free delivery worldwide : For all orders placed before 9am [Paris time]delivery is generally made within 2 working days in France and within 4 working days to the main destinations worldwide.
- Responsive customer service: If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department who will be happy to provide you with all the details.