BAGUETTE BAG JULIEN FOURNIÉ HAUTE COUTURE
This Baguette is in purple leather.
This handbag is designed with a removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
This comfortable shoulder strap has a practical, adjustable snap hook.
This baguette handbag can also be worn under the shoulder.
A gunmetal-colored, branded tuck clasp gives the Mercure baguette its distinctive character.
Inside, three leather pockets, one of which is zippered.
What you need to know about the Baguette Bag Mercury
In Roman mythology, Mercury was the messenger of the other gods.
Presented during the fashion show of the First Sunshine Haute Couture collection, the Mercure Bag invites you to travel far or everyday.
For this bag, Julien Fournié revisited the messenger of the letter carrier of the 1940s.
This robust, generous and refined bag will accompany you on all your adventures.
The Mercure bag can be carried under the shoulder or with its discreet strap.
The flap of the Mercury baguette Bag closes with a gunmetal tuck that gives it its character. A nod to the bags of our childhood.
Inside the Mercury Bag, three spacious pockets including one zipped.
The Mercure baguette bag is available in several versions, with or without shoulder strap.
Visit our Shop
- Exceptional quality: Julien Fournié bags are made from high-quality materials. They’re built to last, which means you won’t have to worry about replacing them frequently.
- Unique design: Julien Fournié is known for its innovative and unique designs. When you buy one of his bags, you can be sure you’re carrying something unique. Julien Fournié bags are elegant and stylish. They can add a touch of sophistication to any outfit.
- Investment: Although Julien Fournié bags may be more expensive than mass-market brand bags, they are an excellent investment. They retain their value over time and may even become more valuable.
- Exclusivity: Julien Fournié bags are often produced in limited quantities, which means you’ll be one of the few to own a special bag.
- Brand story: Julien Fournié is a renowned French couturier and member of the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture. When you buy one of his bags, you’re buying a piece of French fashion history.
- Free delivery worldwide : For all orders placed before 9am [Paris time]delivery is generally made within 2 working days in France and within 4 working days to the main destinations worldwide.
- Responsive customer service: If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department who will be happy to provide you with all the details.